Onsite Instructor Delivery
Dialexis provides a Master Trainer for all cold call trainings and other corporate training programs at an organization’s facility or location of choice. The sales management training seminars represents the very best experience for most Dialexis offerings. Onsite training provides a stimulating experience for attendees and leadership.
- Client selects the number of candidates to attend
- Typically, the best location is at a hotel away from day-to-day distractions
- Dialexis requires minimal training needs
- Group size is determined based upon the program selected
Virtual Sales Manager
For organizations that may be out of logical range to conduct in person onsite coaching, Dialexis offers telephone or teleconference coaching. Sessions may last one to two hours on a frequency determined by client leadership.
- Individual or group sessions
- Best when leadership is in the session
- Metrics are applied to respect accountability
- Results are exceptional when challenges or questions are posed in advance to the Dialexis facilitator/coach
Custom Workshop Delivery
Dialexis offers a workshop format for topics that are best achieved in small teams such as: value statement, objection handling, initial meeting framework, and LinkedIn/social media presence. Dialexis provides the facilitation for this type of corporate training program.
- Customized for each module
- Casual working environment
- Typically completed one day
- Dialexis offers training that supports the workshop results
Coaching Certification for SOAR Selling
Certified Coaches play a critical role in everyday support. Teams frequently require retuning. As a result, the Player Coach becomes the “go-to” for on the spot answers.
- With the Certified Coach model, the training is identical to the Certified Trainer model with exception of having to solo-instruct a class.
- The Certified Coach is then prepared to interact with the organization as an expert in the process.
- Having a Certified Coach inside the operation provides team members with instant access questions and solutions to challenges.
- This process allows the energy and interest to be maintained.
- The organization’s investment is insured.
SOAR Online Delivery
Every component of SOAR Selling is available online in seven independent components. Candidates learn SOAR Selling from their computers or tablets and do so at their own pace and at their own convenience. The instruction is engaging, easy to comprehend, provides identical platforms as in the live-training and is cost effective.
- Get Ready (preparing to prospect)
- Receptionist & The NIZ (specifics for dealing with the gatekeeper)
- Value Statements & Objection Handling (creating value statements and objection handling)
- The EAP & PZ (dialogue when connecting with the Executive Assistant in the “Power Zone”)
- The President & PZ (What to say when reaching the President)
- Putting It All Together (video of how it all works)
- SOAR Insights (additional support tools)
Webinars are effective for those organizations that have a challenge bringing personnel together in a single location. In a short one-and-a-half hour segment (or over a series of shorter segments), this sales seminar and training can be delivered with significant clarity. Although nothing beats a live presentation, webinars, coupled with individual coaching or online training, bring comprehension to an impressive level.
- Five hours
- Use of PowerPoint to support learning
- Considerable interaction
Coaching OnSite or Teleconference
Once Dialexis trainings are delivered, Dialexis offers onsite coaching as a follow up platform for continued learning.
- Half-day or one hour face-to-face sessions
- Attendees can be individuals or teams
- Available for sales and leadership teams
- Post-discovery is delivered to executive leadership
- Metrics are applied to respect accountability
Train-The-Trainer Certification for SOAR Selling
Maintaining the integrity of our client’s investment is substantially supported by the implementation of the Train-The-Trainer process. Once the initial training is completed, the certified corporate trainers maintain the momentum and energy initially introduced to the organization. As a result, the organization’s capture of net-new business and net-new logos continues throughout the year.
- Dialexis provides a certification platform called Train-The-Trainer.
- Candidates for the certified program are immersed in a three-day training session with a Master Instructor.
- Upon completing the instruction, candidates are required to demonstrate competency by solo-instructing a class.
- Done under the supervision of a Master Trainer
- Annual certification competency is required.
If you have more questions about how our corporate training programs are delivered, please contact us today.